Hidden Death

Hidden Death
Romantic Suspense set in the Keys

Followers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Dogs think they are royalty


Since the president decided to get a Portuguese Water Dog for his daughters, my two have decided they are royalty. This is a picture of them when they are told to "Leave It." That means they can't touch what ever it is no matter how good it smells. It's a very handy command.
Trevor is dancing and prancing more than ever. At first they were a little worried that daddy was going to the White House to train the new PWD, but I assured them he would never leave them.
Female PWD's are extremely difficult to train because they are so smart. They actually train their owners, and Tisha is a prime example. When we first got her I labled her the worst puppy I ever had. I never caught her sleeping. She wanted to play 24 hours a day.
Male PWD's are the ones you usually see in the water and agility trials. Trevor really wanted to compete, but living on a boat made it impossible. He makes up for it by jumping, leaping, and generally clowning on the docks. I think we should have named him goofy.

No comments: