Hidden Death

Hidden Death
Romantic Suspense set in the Keys

Followers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Uh Oh Here Comes Fay


I think everyone better cross their fingers and toes for me. (And if you don’t mind – say a prayer) It looks like my boat in the Keys is going take a direct hit from Fay. Hopefully it will only be a tropical storm when it hits. I do want a home to go back to! We thought about heading back to the Keys, but there is no way we can get there in time to do anything for the boat. It is in the hands of God and my friends.

Today we are at General Burnside Park in KY. Tomorrow we go to Richmond KY to see Daniel Boone’s fort, and Berea for crafts. If you see the MH stop by and say hi.
I’m sure everyone knows that Long and Short is celebrating their first year this month. I will be the featured author on 8/23. There is a contest for a signed copy of “Saving Tampa” and a bag of goodies everyone would like. Please check it out!

No comments: