Hidden Death

Hidden Death
Romantic Suspense set in the Keys

Followers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

On The Road Again

Hi Everyone,
We just had a great time in Live Oaks, FL at the Spirit of Suwannee Music Park. If you have a chance, I highly recommend that you stop there, or make it your destination. They rent cabins, so you don’t need an RV. We had a free concert last night and it was fantastic. I couldn't believe the low prices. NOTHING WAS EXPENSIVE.
I already forgot the band’s name, but they played everything from rock to Willie Nelson and did it well. It’s the first time John and I have danced in years. If you have time, look it up on the Internet www.suwannneechamber.com Live Oak is also a pretty place with large pitch pole pines and sandy ground.
I sold several books and handed out a lot of cards. It's a good thing I just ordered another thousand.
So far we are having “A Great Adventure.” Today we are on our way to Atlanta. We'll stop overnight and visit a friend I have loved for 40 years! Have a great day. For more information click here.
Jo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting the beautiful Spirit of Suwannee Music Park in Live Oak, Florida! We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us! For more about the SOSMP and all the great times coming up this all, go to musicliveshere.com.
Susan K. Lamb
Media Relations
Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park
Live Oak, Fla

Judy said...

OMG Jo.. I wish I had known this. Y'all probably came right through Tifton on your way to Atlanta! I would have loved to meet you. If you go through Tifton again on your way back home, holler at me.